Help a newbie with improving x performance?Support

Last Updated:

1. genxgeek

genxgeek Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys, can you do me a favor and go to running services and flick up and down a few times and tell me if you ever get any lag when scrolling all the way up and down? I do every time I go into it and I just don't know if it is normal or not. I see little hickups here and there when I am scrolling but it's always noticeable in the running services screen. ( I have LP set to high memory)

I am wondering if I have an app slowing things down for me. My battery life hasn't been good either (4-5 hours per charge) and it seems my free memory is low. After a fresh reboot it is 97 + 124 in 34 -- other 87 in 9.

I love the phone and would never give it up, but would love it more if it was a bit smoother and more battery life (like lots of others are seeming to get).

Here is a list of what I have installed:

Advertisement
  2. Westcoast

Westcoast Active Member

I have maybe a fourth the apps u do and i notice lag while typing viewing webpages, and scrolling through list at times as well...im guessing its a memory problem

3. FoeHammer865

FoeHammer865 New Member

Same problems, probably the same number of apps, maybe a few more. Very curious about this. Hence why I found your thread.

Anyone have any answers out there??????:confused: