1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support HELP again with my LG G2X PLEASE!

1. simplydana

simplydana Member

I have had so many problems with this phone. I am going on my 6Th phone that T-Mobile keeps sending to me refurbished at that. I spoke again with head manager and they finally agreed to send me a different phone . I don't want another G2X! My question is they will only send me a T-Mobile My Touch and nothing else. The phone is free to all anyway and I paid over 500.00 for 2 LG G2X and I feel that I should get something that's compatible in its place instead of the My Touch. Do I take the My Touch or should I get another G2X and Root it? I use this for business and the camera for my clients and the My Touch is a good phone but not what I'm looking for or I would of got one to begin with. I have seen on this forum T-Mobile after the 2nd G2X they where sent the HTC Sensation but they will not do it for me and it took again 6 phones before they even considered giving me a different phone but Im stuck in a contract.
    What So I Do? Please Help A.S.A.P.
    Dana

Advertisement