• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help! All apps FC'ing, some are even gone!!

rsarno

Thank Me, Im Irish!
Jun 6, 2010
I am on a business trip and was driving, plugged my phone in a few times, turned it off to speed-charge it for a bit. When i turned my phone back on, it went whacky!!

Got a FC from all of my startup apps (newsrob, handcentSMS, smartkeyboard, etc)

Also i notice there are many apps just gone! Angry birds (damnit i got soo far!!), trillian, yahoo msgr, just to name a few i noticed.

I notice that uninstalling/reinstalling the apps is working, but what caused this??

Tomorrow i will flash the rom fresh and set it all up again, but what happened here??

Also i notice my phone is running sluggish. In fact its gotten so bad that i am pulling over to flash a recovery rom.

SkyRaider 3.3, KK#5

No task killer or anti-virus. Was just using navigation, email, and SMS for several hours prior to the issue.

Yeah this happened to me because I pulled the battery while the phone was shutting down. Did you do a battery pull before it happened?

Well i didnt touch my battery. BUT there is a chance, (because i dont remember), that i plugged or unplugged my phone during a boot cycle.

I still cant imagine how that would effect anything though

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones