Help! Android m-001 Frozen Screen

Last Updated:

1. DAISYCAT

DAISYCAT New Member This Topic's Starter

Help me please. I am new to this forum but going nuts with my android m-001. I just cant get further than the front screen which shows the android logo and the version info on the bottom right of the screen. I have done reset after reset by popping the button at the back, checked about a frozen screen and done that and looked at the web for a hard reset but i just am getting no where. is there anything i can do to get this back up and running? the last time i used it it did a forced close but its done that in the past and come up ok again. any help will be appreciated. thanks:(

Advertisement
  2. kiwikate

kiwikate New Member

This has also happened on mine, did you have any result in fixing problem or is it just fit for the bin now!?

3. jspo9

jspo9 New Member

i am having the same problem and would like to know how to fix it

4. tonygristina

tonygristina Member

This happened to me after the pad asked for a screen calibration and then said it failed. It all locked up on the home screen and would not even respond to using a mouse.
    I had to reflash the rom and I tried about 6 different versions of Eken and none of them worked. They all hung up.
    Out of desperation, I tried this rom,
    HcH'z TechKnow [www.HcH.net.tc] - Login

You can download it there (you have to sign up for permissions like here) and unzip it and put the unzipped script file on your sd card, turn on the pad after you plug it in and it should work.
    You will not have the same android, but I like the Uberoid screen better.
    Good luck.

The file is Uberoid k.2.6.29.0236-g4p8dbbb-dirty