help/android.process.acore stopped wokring

Last Updated:

1. revenge4evr

revenge4evr Member This Topic's Starter

I updated to frody villian 2.....i installed some appps....after a while when i was wokring working wiht launcher app....suddenly a message android.process.acore stopped working popped up....my touch screen did not respond to anymore....i tried flashing several other roms...there was no cure...later i did a nandroid restore..it was good for a while then again it started...please help...i can send you my error logs...help me to sort out whats causing the trouble...

Advertisement
  2. bluenova

bluenova OK Computer VIP Member

"frody villian 2" Could you please clarify?

acore force closing often happens if you used Titanium Backup to restore system apps. Did you do that by any chance? Especially contacts or call logs? Try clearing your call log to start with and see if that helps.

3. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

What happens if you do a complete wipe, even your sd card (make a backup though of course), flash a new ROM and don't restore anything?

If you still have troubles it might be hardware related.

4. revenge4evr

revenge4evr Member This Topic's Starter

i partition my sd card,wipe everything and flashed new rom..i still get the error android.process.acore stopped working unexpectedly...my touch screen does not respond any more...i am scared a lot....is it a hard ware prolem ? ? but some times when i restore form a nandroid backup the touch screen works and later it starts getting the error again .. please help ..i can send you my logcat logs if necessary . . . . .