A month ago, I took my phone off the charger in the morning. Everything looked fine, battery was fully charged. 4 hours later, it was dead. I plugged it into my car charger on my way home from work. No lights came on and the device would not turn on. I plugged it into the wall charger when I got home. Still nothing. It was on the charger for 24 hours. Nothing. Took it into the store and they replaced the battery. Phone worked fine with no problems for a week. Then the same thing happened. I got a second battery and they sent me a warrenty replacement phone. I've had this phone for about 2 weeks and the same thing happened on Saturday. Why would the exact same thing happen on 2 different batteries and 2 different phones? I have called US Cellular support and did not really get an answer. I am going back to the store tomorrow. I plan on taking my chargers to see it they can check them to see if they are bad. This is getting REALLY old. Any ideas, thoughts??? Thanks!