Help anyone?!?Support

1. Doja

Doja Member

Ok, so I have a Samsung Admire, Carrier Metro Pcs. I have never done anything to the phone besides download apps, New launcher (apps). I've never rooted the phone, messed with the rom, none of that. My phone randomly will shut off and restart itself. I've factory reset it but it still does it.:confused: 1st my question is, Is there a difference between going to your settings and factory resetting and hard resetting? And Is there any program or app i can run to see if there's something wrong with the phone. Any help with this is much appreciated ! thank you in advanced !

Advertisement
    :
  2. qandres12

qandres12 Well-Known Member

as far as i know the admire tends to do that cause a few people have that happen including myself. you dont particularly have anything to worry about it. your phone is fine.
  3. Doja

Doja Member

Nothing to worry about ? My phone doesn't go a day without restarting itself 7-8 times a day. And I can't do anything besides text because as soon as anything else is loaded it seems like it turns off, or i have the chance of it turning off. I think there is something wrong with it for sure, whether it be manufactured badly or what I do not know. I'm trying to figure it out but i have little answers:confused: Please Help !!
  4. HotRoderX

HotRoderX Well-Known Member

The phone is restarting 7-8 times a day or any time something loads. I take it up to Metro and have them take a look at it.

How warm is the phone when this happens? I could see heat causing this or perhaps a corrupted system file.

I really think thought for this issue on a completely stock phone your best talking to Metro directly
  5. qandres12

qandres12 Well-Known Member

That does sound like a.hardware issue. Definitely go to Metro and talk to them about it cause that is bizzare
  6. That happens because of the 3G radios. Always happens to me. Once I go on airplane mode, my fone is like 69F°
  7. nasstyrome

nasstyrome Well-Known Member

definately sounds liek overheaitng or memory leaking. try shutting off bluetooth wifi and the radio when youre not using them.