Help! Apps not downloading in market!Support

Last Updated:

1. GLENN C.

GLENN C. Active Member This Topic's Starter

Can someone help me figure out why the apps from the market are not downloading?

usually when I dl apps, it shows the status in the notification bar...now all of a sudden it doesn't

any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. Rhiannon224

Rhiannon224 Well-Known Member

I had this happen too, I just thought it was one of the bugs that this phone currently has. I had my first Captivate and it did this, it also started to have the random shutdown that others have experienced. I exchanged that one last Wednesday and the second one has not had any random shutdowns and the apps have all downloaded smoothly as well, it also seems to have a battery battery life too!

When mine did this, I would usually click on the app again in the market and it would show that it was installing and when I would click cancel, it would show it completed, weird I know.

3. GLENN C.

GLENN C. Active Member This Topic's Starter

still no luck...

4. roho

roho New Member

My photon also wouldn't download any apps in 3G for about 10 days this month. I kept getting a message "use wifi or 4g to download". I'm not in a 4G area and I couldn't connect to my home network dispute 3 computers running fine on it. So therefore I was dead in the water. I tried every thing with my router but no dice. i finally went to a public wifi site and it worked.
    Recently i tried again and 3g downloads are working and I noticed the Market had a new format on the home screen. ?????? Must have been some kind of upgrade that screwed up the downloading????

5. chevys7096

chevys7096 Member

I have a post somewhat like this in support/trouble shooting.What I did today was shut the phone off and re-started it by holding the volume and power keys.Selected delete all cache.When finished selected reboot.Phones working fine now.