Help - Beep during audio playbackSupport

Last Updated:

1. duncanhoo

duncanhoo Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Started this morning out of the clear blue. During audio playback (music, internet streaming, etc.) faint beeping sound only in the right headphone. Tried multiple headphones and it is there. EXTREMELY ANNOYING..

Looks like it pops up when the unit is accessing data. WFT?

ANYONE?

Advertisement
  2. duncanhoo

bump - hard reset fixed it. annoying. not sure what caused the problem came out of the blue this morning.

3. duncanhoo

Bump - noise came back...not sure what the cause was and resolved with another hard reset but having to hard reset every week is not good.

Anyone else having this issue? Phone works for a while but then all of the sudden there is a faint beep through headset playback. the beep (again faint) is present when the phone is connecting to data network.

4. duncanhoo

Bump - Update - I got new hardware and the beeping has come back (NOT HARDWARE). I have noticed it starts when driving through certain areas and then does not go away until a hard reset. I surely cannot be the only person experiencing this issue (on two different phones)?

5. duncanhoo

Update - Turns out this noise is only triggered in certain locations - in my case any time i drive in Washington DC the noise occurs. But as soon as I leave and get 2-3 miles outside the city..it disappears.