Help , Bricked Pantech Burst !?General

1. stevengonzalez

stevengonzalez New Member

I have a Pantech Burst that i recently rooted and after i did not install the CWR Mod so it did work though when it booted. After messing with apps i downloaded a font changer and once i installed it , i saw my phone turn into chinese real quick then it turned off. It rebooted and now stays on the att screen and the sound when it boots goes half way, basically half the song plays then stops, the one that plays on startup. It does not start up at all. I can get into S/W Mode and Recovery Mode but when i try to wipe it or clear it all out , it does not help out at all. Same Problem. Also since i have no way to put it into USB DEBUGGING i cannot use fastboot and flash it into recovery anymore. Is there any other way , please i just need my phone to work because i cannot go back to my dreaded basic phone! Any help would be appreciated ! I am also on ICS 4.0.4

Advertisement
    :
  2. droopies

droopies Well-Known Member

You might want to ask over on xda developer board. Google it. They are much more into rooting and recovering...especially for little known or supported devices.
  3. Rsccman

Rsccman Member

gona help you once, once only
    listen well and hard

pantech website, ics from gb upgrade, download it, reinstall, dont use rooters, they dont work on pantech, you need their code anyways, reinstall using this method and it should work well, if the installer fails reinstall and try again