[HELP] Call transferSupport

Last Updated:

1. rex2k1

rex2k1 New Member

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post but I don't know what to do, I have been searching and I haven't found any information. My problem is that in our company we have signed with vodafone a contract with a service called "Vodafone Office", I don't know if in other countries they also have this product but is to mix the landlines and mobile ones in one device, in our case, we choose the magic phone. The problem is that with this product you can hold and transfer the calls like a PBX, but in the Magic doesn't work, according to the user manual should work with the number 2 and 4 during the call to hold and transfer, but it doesn't, is there anyone with this same problem?

We are using the Cyanogenmod.

Thank you and best regards,
    Eduardo Ruiz

2. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Hopefully this will help. Ring Vodafone up and ask them to enable "Conference calling" on the account. It's worth noting that conference calling is only available for Contract phones not PAYG too :)

P.S Moving to HTC Magic forum
  3. rex2k1

rex2k1 New Member

This service is enabled, because we changed the simcard to another mobile and it worked the call transfer, so the problem is not about the services.