Help cant figure out where this icon comes fromSupport

Last Updated:

1. sillyrabbitt123

sillyrabbitt123 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

See picture below icon circled in red. i have two incredible's now and I want this icon on my other one and I cannot figure out how to get it there? What icon is it and what does it come from.

I am using more icons widget on one of my incredibles and I set it up using that. I went into system toggles to put the icon on the screen. I want that same battery icon to show up on my other incredible which doesnt have any aps on it yet. Where does the icon come from? Is it built into more icons widget? or does it come from min info widget?

THANKS for the help!

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. Crashumbc

Crashumbc Well-Known Member

It looks like a battery widget, (82%) battery left. is my guess. look at your widgets you should see it they.

What home screen modifier are you using? I only get 4 items across...

3. nyngbld

nyngbld Well-Known Member

yeah how do you have the icons so close???? very nice!!

4. sillyrabbitt123

Its called "more icons widget" its the BEST DAMN APP out there! Love it!! But the funny thing is i didnt download any other battery widget. the only thing i downloaded was mini info widget which has battery meter.

maybe more icons widget is picking that up when i set everything with it.

becuase on the INC with no apps I cannot find an icon to put for battery meter.

does the INC have a built in battery meter that you can add an icon for on the home screen?

thanks

5. sillyrabbitt123

Its called "more icons widget" its the BEST DAMN APP out there! Love it!! But the funny thing is i didnt download any other battery widget. the only thing i downloaded was mini info widget which has battery meter.

maybe more icons widget is picking that up when i set everything with it.

because on the INC with no apps I cannot find an icon to put for battery meter.

does the INC have a built in battery meter that you can add an icon for on the home screen?

thanks

6. jamor

jamor Well-Known Member

Yikes! I'll stick with stock that's too cluttered for me. Plus I want to see my pretty wallpaper.

The INC (thank god someone didnt call it a dinc :p) does NOT have a built in battery meter to add as a widget.

7. sillyrabbitt123

nope i love the one stop shop got used to it with the 3 droid screens only it was a god send. now with 7 its not as needed BUT its so functional!

However still dont know where the bat icon comes from.

8. sillyrabbitt123

more icons widget keeps getting BETTER and BETTER.

thats where the icons are from they are included with the pay version a bunch of different ones for wifi, gps, phone settings etc etc....