• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help! cant send texts sing my t mobile sim

sniper1977

May 5, 2010
Hi i have just unlocked my new samsung galaxy ace which was on 3 mobile, im using my t mobile contract sim in it and cant send txts, i can receive messages just not send them, i got the t mobile website to send me the settings for sms but its still not sending, just saying failed.

can anyone help? maybe if someone gave me the input details i could manually put them in?

thanks

Hi i have just unlocked my new samsung galaxy ace which was on 3 mobile, im using my t mobile contract sim in it and cant send txts, i can receive messages just not send them, i got the t mobile website to send me the settings for sms but its still not sending, just saying failed.

can anyone help? maybe if someone gave me the input details i could manually put them in?

thanks

My phone is having a similar problem after I updated the O.S. to a dutch one and my network changed from 3 to 3telstra (or something similar) I've even got an English update and I have the same trouble plus my settings won't work - and I've got a android box for the settings icon!

Anyone able to help?

Upvote 0
Hi everyone,
It might be a T-Mobile problem. Just to be sure, have you checked if the number of the Message Centre is still there in your text message settings? Sometimes it disappears without any apparent reason. The number depends on your country. I found the following numbers: UK: +447958879879; USA: +12063130004; Netherlands: +31624000000.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones