• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root HELP!!!Can't start phone after CM7 #13

EvoWalkman

Oct 2, 2010
So I downloaded CM7 Build 13 from rom manager and rom manager install it. my phone reset and it sat at the cyanogen 7 mod screen where the cirlce with the arrow keep turning (like its loading). I let it sit there for 10 minutes. I pulled the battery and tried to get it start in recovery mode (lock button and up volume) but it viberates three time on me and the screen wont pull up. Now I have just turned it on and i'm letting in try to load. It's been 30 minutes. Can someone help me? I feel I have "bricked" my phone.:thinking:

This exact thing happened to me a few weeks ago. I just plugged it into the charger for about 20 minutes and then it finally let me boot into recovery. I don't think my battery was low but I guess somehow it didn't have enough juice to boot up. Or maybe it has something to do with pulling the battery.

but yea...happened to me after I accidently flashed a Gingerbread rom over the stock rom without wiping (selected the wrong zip) so I was freaking out for a second lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones