Help change CDMA number to other carriersSupport

Last Updated:

1. kot222

kot222 Member

I bought Samsung Google Galaxy Nexus SCH-I515 - 32GB - Black (Verizon) Smartphone for other CDMA carriers, but I can't flash CDMA number. Please anybody help!! I need it for CDMA carriers in Kazakhstan.

Advertisement
  2. nkk

nkk Well-Known Member

First, you do not flash numbers. You flash software of some sort.

Now, I would suggest you look into what it takes to flash this nexus to Cricket (a US CDMA network). I know it can be done. From there, you can understand the process and what needs to be modified.

Alternatively, you should check if any local tech people can help. They will know the local networks better (and thus they know which variables to change and what to change them to) and will be able to physically help you, as opposed to giving advice online while being blind of the actual hardware.

Nkk
    trophynuts likes this.
  3. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja VIP Member

Moved this to Verizon Galaxy Nexus, it didnt have any information pretaining to rooting or of unlocking the bootloader, only to change service configuration
  4. kot222

kot222 Member

Anybody who changed Verizon carriers? HELP
  5. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja VIP Member

kot the answer you need is up above, you cant change the number yourself, your carrier needs to inject their software into the device