• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HELP? customize

so i like to customize my EVO more without rooting is there any way i can change the icons and if so how do i do it and where do you get your icons from. please help

icon just so you know what i mean and i am sure alot of you do but like addy book and stuff like that

I did a list over at AndroidApps.com about the stuff I've used to customize my phone - none of it requires root.

Best Android Apps: Widgets for a really unique look by GirlGoneGeek | Appolicious Android App Directory

There's also a link in there to some screenshots, and to a website where I got some icons I like.

Reactions: cookie_monster
Upvote 0
so i like to customize my EVO more without rooting is there any way i can change the icons and if so how do i do it and where do you get your icons from. please help

icon just so you know what i mean and i am sure alot of you do but like addy book and stuff like that

One simple App can change most if not all icons, Its called bettercut from the market. I believe they also offer ICON Theme Packs (free) or you can use your own. No Root needed.

Reactions: cookie_monster
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones