1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Help!!! CyanogenMod stuck in a boot screen with a circle arrow

1. mxcnvvida

mxcnvvida New Member

Please help. I am new to Android (from BB) and would like some help. I just rooted my Aria with no problems using Erevoked 3.2. I then downloaded CyanogenMod 6.0.2.1 via ROM Manager and installed (again, with no problems, so I thought). Then, when the phone restarted it stays stuck on the boot up screen (the one with the circle arrow and the lightning going around the circle arrow).

Luckily, I was able to recover my phone via nandroid backup (battery pull, hold volume down, then power on).

I've heard so much about this MOD, yet I cant seem to get it to work. If anybody has any experience with this problem your suggestion(s) would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Advertisement
  2. ls377

ls377 Active Member

Did you wipe data/factory reset in clockwork?
  3. simkid5614

simkid5614 New Member

you need to wipe data factory reset before you do the update i had the same issue on my aria.
  4. strose09

strose09 Well-Known Member

So as long as I use Titanium backup/Nandroid backup and save everything to the SD card I can do the data wipe and reload everything back to CM 6 correct? I don't want to lose all my apps and contacts.
  5. Aria_Rooter

Aria_Rooter New Member

mine did the same thing n then i wiped data/factory and dalvik cache n rebboted n worked perfectly:)
  6. kavi7600

kavi7600 New Member

picture000.jpg hey guys i am also having same problem so I also wiped data and factory but didn't work for me
    so help me please
    CELL: samsung galaxy y
    CM :11
    thanks