HELP!!! Deleted Stock APPS On My ZTE X500

1. BlitzX

BlitzX Member

HELP!!! as u can already tell iam rooted on ZTE Score X500 i and was so curious about deleting stock apps, so i installed root uninstaller, so i deleted a couple of stock apps and later that day i went to the market and noticed i couldn't install any apps it would download them but would never install them it would always say error 110 i cant even install apks downloaded from the browser so i decided to do a hard factory reset and everything just got much worse now i lost all my apps and i still cant install any apps i am still rootedvso thats good, i am starting to get really mad iam so stupid, .... so can someone plz help me because i also really want to play angry birds space and i keep that stupid error code 110 , but iam sure it was because of me deleting those stock apps that now i cant install any games , so can someone plz help me plz!!!!! Id really appreciate it thanks

Advertisement
  2. pastafarian

pastafarian P√Ętes avec votre foie Moderator

If a hard reset didn't work though it should have, try reflashing the rom. That should restore the phone to what the developer of that rom intended.

Good luck!
    BlitzX likes this.
  3. BlitzX

BlitzX Member

i just found a stock rom for it but now i how do i reflash it .... srry iam a noob at this
  4. BlitzX

BlitzX Member

oh and i actually meant system apps,not stock apps lol
  5. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon Guide

Do have recovery on your phone?
    If so you would flash the zip for the stock ROM from recovery.
    If not you may be able to find the system apps you need from this stock pull of the Score M
    http://androidforums.com/showthread.php?p=4185206
    If you need more help just post up here..will have more time to help you in the am:)
    Welcome to AF:D
    BlitzX likes this.
  6. BlitzX

BlitzX Member

Dont know why but i also cant install any apks
  7. BlitzX

BlitzX Member

I will try recovery img right now tell u what happens k guys
  8. BlitzX

BlitzX Member

can u explain to me on how to do the recovery thing i would appreciate it cause iam a noob at this stuff lol
  9. BlitzX

BlitzX Member

my score is already on stock rom so i dont really understand, how am im i suppoesd to eflash stoc
  10. gbiggie

Instruction to install recovery on your device can be found here [Recovery] ZTE Score CWM Recovery v5.0.2.7

Something was deleted thus causing the problems you are having-once you install recovery then you will have the option to install a custom or stock ROM. This will also correct any files that were accidentally deleted preventing you from downloading from the GPlay Store.
    Just remember once you have recovery installed-make a backup in recovery prior to do anything else. This way in case something get deleted or anything starts going wrong with your phone you always have a good return point where everything is working correctly:thumb:
    BlitzX likes this.
  11. BlitzX

BlitzX Member

Alright ill try that
  12. BlitzX

BlitzX Member

i will try this later since i don't have the cable to connect my phone to the computer, i will be borrowing one so i will post u when i am ready to try the recovery k
  13. gbiggie

Sounds like a plan:thumbup:
    BlitzX likes this.
  14. BlitzX

BlitzX Member

I will be trying this today in the afternoon so i will keep you guys posted :D
  15. gbiggie

Just take you time man..no skipping steps..you will get it :thumbup::D
    BlitzX likes this.
  16. BlitzX

BlitzX Member

Sorry that i was gone for a few days my internet would not work so we had to customer servive but it took them so long to fix my issue, well iam back now and ill be trying any meathod you guys think will help me
  17. gbiggie

How did it go :confused:
    BlitzX likes this.
  18. BlitzX

BlitzX Member

iam trying to fix it through adb as i type so i'll see what happens:D
  19. BlitzX

BlitzX Member

i fixed it i can finally download apps on the market thank you i love u (no homo) but really thanks for all ur help i finally installed recovery thank UUUUUU!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  20. gbiggie

Excellent man:thumbup::D
  21. BlitzX

BlitzX Member

yeah well thanks again i really appreciate that u helped me
  22. lnr4e

lnr4e Well-Known Member

For the future for everyone to prevent these problems from occurring use root toolbox it does its own back up so if you mess up you can reinstall the app or apps.
  23. Love2Learn

Love2Learn New Member

Is there a link you could provide to walk me threw removing the stock apps. The only stock/system apps. I don't use many of them and it is just blocking the memory of my phone.
  24. gbiggie

Welcome to Android Forums Love2Learn:)
    First off-do you have recovery installed on your phone as well as a backup made:confused:
    These two things are critical when rooted to have a good return point in case error occur.
  25. Devicive

Devicive Member

Yes very important. I just took 3hrs to reinstall my entire phone cause I hadn't made a recent backup of my new Rom and all my apps with data. Just backup for the fun of it!!!!!! Or.... spend hours doing it all over again and months if you lost numbers. I learned that one the first month I first bought my phone