HELP Errors Keep Occuring When Making Projects

Last Updated:

1. cbowers428

cbowers428 New Member This Topic's Starter

I'm new to developing and keep getting this three errors. Its annoying. How do I fix them?

[2010-11-11 09:50:42 - testrun] Unable to resolve target 'Google Inc.:Google APIs:8'

[2010-11-11 09:50:42 - testrun] Unable to resolve target 'Google Inc.:Google APIs:8'

[2010-11-11 10:28:18 - HelloAndroid] ERROR: Unable to open class file C:\Users\Carlton\workspace\HelloAndroid\gen\com\example\helloandroid\R.java: No such file or directory

Advertisement
  2. GIR

GIR Well-Known Member

try deleting the tutorial and starting again, i found that each time I did the same tutorial i would find learn something new.

3. paulscode

paulscode Well-Known Member

From the Android AVD Manager, go to the "Installed Packages" section and make sure "Google APIs by Google Inc., Android API 8, revision 2" is installed. If it's not listed, go to the "Available Packages" section and install it. If it is installed, make sure Eclipse knows about the Android SDK directory, by going to "Window->Preferences->Android->Browse..." Once you've selected the correct directory, then "Google APIs Google Inc. 2.2 8" should be listed in the targets frame. If all is fine up to this point and you are still getting the same error, let me know and we can continue troubleshooting from there.

4. robouden

robouden New Member