Help! Exchange 2010 and Droid Eris won't sync Calendar anymoreGeneral

Last Updated:

1. nizmoz

nizmoz Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

We just upgraded to Exchange 2010 at work, and all our other phones work just fine. Evo, iphones, other Droid models, so it's not the server. This one phone is the only one we have that is a Eris and we can't get it to sync contacts. I have tried to clear the calendar storage, nothing, redid the account, nothing. It gets email and contacts just not the calendar and has the ! next to the sync circle. If anyone can please tell me how to resolve this it would be great. Been searching for 2 days trying to figure it out.

Thank you!

Advertisement
  2. nizmoz

Okay, I just did a HARD RESET and it is still doing the same thing. Calendar will not sync. If we add any NEW appointments in Outlook to sync over the air from Exchange, it adds it to the phone. But anything currently in outlook, won't sync.

3. mhseris

mhseris Well-Known Member

I ran into a similar problem a few months back - wound up buying Touchdown and that solved the problem. Couldn't come up with a free solution, unfortunately. :(

4. nizmoz

I had to clear out her outlook calendar, and she put it all back in and it's working now. It didn't like to take the stuff currently in her calendar for some odd reason.