HELP! Facebook app problems on NoteSupport

1. redmstng2000

redmstng2000 Member

I just bought the Note, and so far I love it. . .except for a few minor problems.

My facebook app is going crazy. Whenever i open it, it starts blinking a black screen at me. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and that doesn't change it. My friends said they've had these problems on their blackberries and iPads. . . anyone else have problems on the Note, and is it a facebook issue??

Thanks for any replies.:)

Advertisement
    :
  2. Evil.Bonsai

Evil.Bonsai Well-Known Member

No issues with mine. Just posted a couple of pics w/o issue.
  3. Talderon

Talderon Well-Known Member

None with mine either.

After reading on soooo many Note forums, when REALLY strange issues like this one come up after getting the Note and using it a couple days, it seems (8/10 times) that a full factory reset takes care of almost everything.

If you have not had it long or don't mind setting it back up, i would try that.

Thanks,
    redmstng2000 likes this.
  4. Blue1k

Blue1k Well-Known Member

I have that sometimes. The Facebook app is crap.
  5. Talderon

Talderon Well-Known Member

Well, the FB app being crap is a given... :p
  6. nivrutti

nivrutti New Member

using FB Application, how to view comments, posted on a status or picture?
    whenever i click on 'comments', FB App opens only picture & not comments.
  7. aggie87

aggie87 Well-Known Member

I've actually been quite happy with it, compared to my experience with the iPhone version. Now that was crap (for example, not being able to respond to posts, etc.)
  8. SAberDroid

SAberDroid Well-Known Member

I've noticed you "scroll" down to see those now kind of like the web version.. Least on mine that's what I do.
  9. Evil.Bonsai

Evil.Bonsai Well-Known Member

You should be able to tap the screen and menu bar, of sorts, will pop up from the bottom.
  10. d3spis3m3

d3spis3m3 New Member

Its a Facebook issue. When you login you typically see your news feed. Scroll all the way to the bottom bottom til it starts to load more on the news feed. The you may scroll back up and view it as it should be. I know its annoying but that's the only way I found to fix it temporarily on my LG Viper. Hope it helps.
    damewolf13 likes this.
  11. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums, d3spis3m3!
    We are glad you have joined us here, and you're already helping out!:)
  12. d3spis3m3

d3spis3m3 New Member

I signed up just to post that. LOL but the realized I get a lot of information on this forum. Time to return the knowledge.
    damewolf13 likes this.