Help! Fascinate-TW Launcher-FORCE CLOSESupport

Last Updated:

1. PLB 108

PLB 108 New Member

I've had a Samsung Fascinate that's been rooted for quite a while. Yesterday the Titanium Backup had done an automatic update, then I moved a few music files to another file. After, I received this error:

The process com.sec.android.app.twlauncher has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.
    Force Close

I can sometimes access my Dialer to make a call or send a txt msg, able to get Task Mgr by holding down Home, and still receiving text/emails.
    I can't open those applications directly myself, along with anything else.

Please tell me if anyone knows of any other possible fix-other than a factory reset?

MANY THANKS! :confused:

Advertisement
  2. T.M.M.L

T.M.M.L Well-Known Member

Greeting PLB,

I don't see how moving a few music files could screw up touchwiz, but that doesn't help you.

1. Have you tried putting the files back where you took them from? I know it's grasping at straws, but hey, crazier things have happened.

2. Try uninstalling Titanium and then re-booting your phone. You said this started after a update to TB.

3. A factory reset might be your last resort. Most of your items should be stored on your SD card. I think that google automatically backs up your contacts through your gmail account. The one thing I don't know how to save is your texts,sms. If you knew where these were savd, you could probably hook your phone to your computer and use ADB to copy the files to your P.C.

That's all I have, sorry.
  3. Marb43

Marb43 New Member

I need help!!:(