• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help find an Old School Dungeon Crawler

Kioras

Lurker
Nov 4, 2011
I've been looking, to no avail on android devices for an old school dungeon crawler. I am looking for some games that would be considered really old school. A 3-d dungeon crawler, with turn based combat, and preset space/room sizes.

The type of games that I am looking for is either similar to the old Gold Box games on the PC(like Pools of Radiance).

The old computer Wizardry series(like Bane of the Cosmic Forge).

A game hopefully like Might and Magic also would be nice. (3-5 would be best, 2 was good too)

Another series I would use as an example would be Bards Tale.(Tales of the Unknown, The Destiny Knight or Thief of Fate).

I am less interested in any Ultima Clones, simply because jrpg's draw so much from them. However if there is a game similar to Ultima's 4-7 i would not turn down any advice :D (I already played and beat Gurk I and II, which are close to Ultima 3)

Kioras

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones