• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

help for a newbie please

billy3668

Lurker
Mar 21, 2014
Hey people in new to the forums and rite now i need any help i can get i have a zte midnight model z768g 2.3.7. Gingerbread kernel is 2.6.35.7+ i had the phone rooted through kingo app rooted no prob but i couldn't find a clockwork for the anyway i unrooted now i have issues i can't store contacts i cant retrieve downloads force closes if i take a video i cant retrieve it force closes its always saying process acore or some process has stopped unexpectedly i have done factory resets wiped the data and cache from concerns apps ie, contacts and such also went into recovery and wiped the partitoned thing not to android savy here sorry for the wording so.is the phone toast i would appreciate any help Sony want to give up yet looking to eventually do some development ie Rom flash and such well thank u ahead of time.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones