help for a rom addict

Last Updated:

1. lordmalice

lordmalice Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

well i did what i never said i would do i have become a rom addict i flash 2 or 3 times a day i need to find a good fix anyone know of a good rom to play with i have used all i can find here and on xda ive started modding them too trying to put together the ultimate rom any one got any ideas

Advertisement
  2. w_bovine

w_bovine Well-Known Member

What ROM's have you tried? There's Bionix, Bionix Fusion, I believe a "beta" version of Froyo by Eugene and there's the Master

3. bootsie

bootsie Well-Known Member

I was just reading about the Eugene Froyo ROM, might have to flash it to check it out.

4. w_bovine

I hear it has its issues though. Worst is the no-workee GPS (lack of drivers is what I understand), terrible battery life and one other I can't recall.

But hey, give it a try and report back! :D

5. lordmalice

im using bionix fusion 1.1 with an ext2 lagfix i like it right now but ive tried them all pretty much im trying to create a cross platform rom right now so i can use need for speed shiftlol

6. w_bovine

Cross-platform ROM? What do you mean? I'm not a gamer...is Need for Speed something you can play with an emulator? I know nothing about such things, hence my inquiry.

7. lordmalice

a rom based from the fascinate but inquires the vibrant styled firmware there for i can play the fascinate preloaded need for speed shift