• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help for CyanogenMod 7 for FlipSide MB508!!! :-)

xaser66

Lurker
Feb 29, 2012
Hello

I would like to comment about the new CyanogenMod 7 ROM fro FlipSide is since few days ago posted as beta at xda flipside General forum :-D

So, I would like to share the info and hope could request help in order to make testing process of the rom.

There are several issues about the recovery and about the rom, but by now the beta loads and run really fast and smooth on FlipdSides... but need help from others Devs or users that may help to fix the few issues that still bugging.

I am not able to post direct link so, I try to help with the link as possible to me by now:

h t t p : / / forum. xda-developers. com / showthread. php?t=1517880

We need to try to join all the FlipSide users that may be online to help in order to try to get a good ROM that really use the still good hardware that are inside the FlipSide.

Thanks for attention and help.

Best Regards!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones