• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

help for those with smaller hands

escalade6103

Android Enthusiast
Aug 6, 2010
BFE
I don't have small hands but average size. I have used a lot of keyboards, better keyboard, swift keyboard, ipke (iphone simulator), and ultra keyboard. Iv found that "ultra keyboard" is the most customizable. And the reason i say it's good for dx users with small hands is because you can adjust the height of the keys in both portrait and landscape. It helps a lot being able to reach the top row of keys whn using one hand. Also you can use any skin or theme from any other keyboard. It also has the real compact QWERTY that is very useful iv found. And is has tracing which is a generic swype. It's not as good as eagle of course but overall instead of having to swap between input methods when you want to type out words instead of using swype all the time.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones