help getting videos using nearby devicesSupport

Last Updated:

1. lufcyorks

lufcyorks New Member

hi there, I am trying to get videos off a nearby device. I have pressed on video player and tapped nearby devices and found the device that as the videos on I have previously got videos off this and onto my note but now it is not showing and videos it starts with the processing then goes off and doesn't show any videos... however on my music player and on nearby devices it shape all the music how and I get it to show the videos again thanks for the help

Advertisement
  2. DenverCZBob

DenverCZBob Well-Known Member

Hi Lufcyorks,
    Did you ever get this issue resolved? I am having a very similar problem with my wife's Note 10.1. If I share my media files from "my Note 2" and then use her Note 10.1 to access them, it see's all the photos and music, but not the videos. I have videos 'checked' for sharing just like the music and photos. Using "her Note 2" all the videos show up as you would expect...

-bob
  3. DenverCZBob

DenverCZBob Well-Known Member

Here is what I did.
    Manage Apps: All apps, selected Video Player. Cleared the cache, and forced stop. Went back out and started up the video player and now it sees all videos in the nearby devices...

-bob