Help, Haptic Feedback and Vibrate not working?Support

Last Updated:

1. theknuck

theknuck Member This Topic's Starter

I have both checked under my options in settings. I am running adw launcher among others. I do not have my phone rooted. Am i missing something? Help please.

Advertisement
  2. theknuck

So I took my phone into the store to have someone look at it. They said to try a factory reset, and if that didn't work they would send me a new one.

Is factory resetting a pain? I mean, is all the stuff I paid for easy to put back on?

3. suXor

suXor Well-Known Member

Resetting is a pain cause you need to set everything back up. All of your paid apps will be there when you put your Google credentials back in. The only SW thing I know of that will cause loss of Vib/Haptics is putting the wrong kernel in the device. Like flashing a VooDoo kernel that is not for the software you are running.

4. theknuck

well, no luck after factory reset. I actually don't know how long i've been without it, but I guess I can do without it. The only reason I noticed in the first place because I couldn't get that "love vibrator" app to work! HA. Anyway, maybe i'll head to store tommorow if i'm not busy.