Help help help!! Its an emergency

1. kasillas002

kasillas002 New Member

Ok thanks for taking a look at this guys but recently my phone screen went black and im getting a replacemebt phone through mail tomorrow i want my data on my phone like my pics music etc.. but when i hook up the phone to the computer the mtp driver software wont install and ive trued downloading software and nothing my phone turns on but i think turns back off inmediatly i need help please i need the data inside this phone the guys at htc couldnt do nothing:/ the only other choice i got is to get the screen fixed

Advertisement
    :
  2. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

Without a spare screen (which is how a shop would do it) your only alternative is the backup you made because those files are so important to you. If you didn't back them up, they're evidently not very important, so stop worrying about them.
  3. scotty85

scotty85 Guides Guide

Is the phone rooted and USB debug enabled? If so,you can use adb commands to pull the contents of data/media and data/media/0

Failing that,if you have a recovery installed,you may be able to blindly navigate to recovery thru hboot and use adb there.

Failing that,is say paying to get your screen fixed is a small.price to not lose important files and photos :)