HELP HELP HELP! Need My Phone Fixed For My Business!Support

Last Updated:

1. DarrenW

DarrenW New Member

Hi Guys,

I'm brand new to this site so not too sure how to go about things. Quick background on what happened: I was sending a text out to a client then jumped in the car to go visit them, when I arrived I restarted my phone (as i will normally do) to clear all my temporary data. Probolem is when I turned it back on it came to a boot screen that was white with three wee android images at the bottom. It appeared with the details

ACE PVT SHIP S-ON RL
    HBOOT 2.00.0027
    MICROP-0438
    RADIO-26.14.04.28_m
    eMMC-boot
    Sep 7 2011 19:06:24

FASTBOOT
    RECOVERY
    FACTORY RESET
    SIMLOCK
    IMAGE CRC

After reading countless forums and having failed many many times at fixing it, it miraculously came back on but was on safe mode. Again I relied on reading other posts to help me but when I restarted it like it said I ended up at the boot screen again. I have now, after another 3 hours, got it back on safe mode but don't want to do anything to turn it off again as I seriously cannot be without it for even a day as my business is at its busiest just now.

Can Someone PLEASE help me get it off of safe mode without it ending up not working and being back on the boot screen again. You will be a lifesaver!

Thanks in advance,

Darren

Advertisement
  2. Harry2

Harry2 Well-Known Member

Did you do a battery pull for ten minutes?

Harry
  3. CDPlant

CDPlant Well-Known Member

Hi :)

Have you tried removing the battery, leaving it out for about 2 minutes and trying to boot the phone again? This seems to have worked for a few people who have got stuck in the same situation
  4. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

If you've done all the above and failed - then "clearing storage" would be one way of getting rid of this problem. The only thing is it will clear all data on the phone - so you would have to backup all important stuff.

Hold down back button and while keeping it held down press the power button and wait until it turns on. You should now be in fastboot mode. Wait 10 seconds until it has done its checks and then using the volume buttons to select Bootloader and the when it is highlighted press the power button. You should now be in bootloader. Use the same method to select Clear storage. When you select this you will lose everything that is on the phone (sd card is ok). If you have synced with gmail, they will still be ok. If this doesn`t work, perhaps the equipment is faulty
  5. Mehta23

Mehta23 Guides Guide

As far as I see it. Your problem is that you keep booting into the bootloader?
    Whilst in it, navigate to fast boot and select that.