• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help help help please

Amylee3130

Nov 22, 2012
Hi people my friends daughter as had hold of my phone and all my contacts have gone off my sim card and ive looked to sew if it changed the view but no luck...The but that confuses me is that in my history the numbers ive text still have the names and let me biew the contact but their not in my contacts...is there somethinh I can do to retrieve them.
The phones a samsung galaxy europa.

Thanks in advance

Zoe

I do believe you can also import contacts from Facebook as well if you have synced them. I had to do a factory restore on my LG Optimus elite and imported from Google Facebook and Bluetooth ( From my husband's phone ) if someone has some of the same contacts and Bluetooth it's an easy way to import. You just have to pair to their phone of course both phones have to be Bluetooth capable. Good luck with this it's a pain re-entering contacts manually been there done that.

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB

Upvote 0
Hi thanks for help. I thought that she had changed the view but the sim option wasnt even there at all...just phone and google. Even when I saved to sim it wasnt showing them. So all I did was take sim out and back in and it sorted it. I figured that it needed to re sync I atill dunno why this happened
...mayb she dropped it and the sim wasnt in correctly. But ive sortes it now thank god x

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones