help help with led light app?

Last Updated:

1. amg1322

amg1322 Well-Known Member

is there any app in the market like missed reminder or blink, that works correctly with an evo?? ive tried both and neither of them have been working :mad:

another thing is im looking for an app like flashlight alerts, but im trying to find some kind of free version of that app or an app that does just the same thing? any suggestions???

im a newbie please anything you know can help, thanks :D

2. OhioGuy89

OhioGuy89 Well-Known Member

If you're looking for a straightup flash, LED Desire Light is the one I use. You can change the brightness of the light and even type up a message and it flashes it in Morse code for you.
    amg1322 and EarlyMon like this.
  3. Bennyhill

Bennyhill Well-Known Member

Awesome Question and great app, Thanks Guys.
  4. MyFishWagon

MyFishWagon Well-Known Member

If you are referring to a light that blinks when you get a text message or miss a call, the Evo does that by default
  5. amg1322

amg1322 Well-Known Member

myfishwagon, yes i am referring to the led light that blinks when i get a text message or miss a call. and yes i know the evo does this by default but i was wondering if there are any apps compatible with the evo that allow you to change the color of your missed alert, as opposed to the standard green.

i have also seen somewhere that there is an app that uses the back camera flash as another source to blink when you have an alert, but i do not remember the name of the app. is this true? is there anything like that?
  6. rdude

rdude New Member

Hey, if you are looking for Flashlight Alerts I released a free version on xda-developers:
    Camera LED Alert on Incoming Call or SMS | xda-developers
    MoPhoMan likes this.
  7. dwntwnall4u

dwntwnall4u Well-Known Member

8. tsipa

tsipa Well-Known Member

This app uses the WiMax LED for message notifications.

Link: [App Project][Update 09/06/10] WiMAX Message Notifier - xda-developers
  9. toddpedersen

toddpedersen Well-Known Member

Handcent offers amber as a additional color other than green for text messages.

The app that flashes the Camera Flash LED for texts or phone calls is attached:

Attached Files: