• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HELP! How can I change my cell screen colour? :/

Faolan

Sep 10, 2014
I just got a brand new HTC but there's a problem - the screen colour is VERY blue and cold. I VERY much miss the warm colours of my Samsung Galaxy s ii. Is there any possible way of changing the screen colour? I just don't like this colour at all! :(

Hi Mike,

According to the info slip it's an HTC Desire 510. The machine's resolution is terrible, too. It's fuzzy and dull. It's like comparing a non-HD TV to an HD TV. My old Samsung Galaxy S2 has PHENOMENAL resolution, colour and is shaping, bright and clear (it's the HD TV in this example.). THIS phone, however, has a dull, fuzzy home screen and the colour throughout the phone on any app and the home screen is very cold in colour as blue is seemingly the predominant colour, the red and green being a lot less prominent. Please help?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones