Help - How do I fix my Droid 2 if it broke from the Go Locker App?Support

1. arikrak

arikrak New Member

I installed the Go Locker app on my Motorola Droid 2 global, and tried launching it. It popped up with a message that said I need to install the Go Launcher app, and then my entire phone crashed.

The entire screen is black, except for the top bar (which I can swipe down, but it is unable to do anything). I am able to access the recent apps page, but none of the apps are able to launch. Turning the phone on and off did not help. I tried installing the Go Launcher from my computer, but it didn't work. How can I get my phone to work?

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jiubang.goscreenlock

Advertisement
  2. Trizazirt

Trizazirt New Member

I am having the same problem, were u able to resolve it?
  3. sleedeane

sleedeane Well-Known Member

Huh. I like GoLocker.
    Did you do a battery pull?
  4. ntrnlerror9

ntrnlerror9 Active Member

Go Launcher is fun, so when you get it fixed, definitely play around with it. Im wondering if booting into recovery and doing a factory reset? but that seems a little extreme, unless you like to reset and start from fresh like me :) just an idea, let us know if you figure it out.

i guess i could have explained how to boot to recovery.... power off, press and hold x and the power button untill you get a differant screen, triangle phone thing, then press and hold the volume up and camera key.... thats how to do it for my droid I, use the d pad or volume buttons to scroll and the camera button/select button to choose restore factory settings