Help! How do I flash my backed up rom?

Last Updated:

1. Waldo

Waldo Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just rooted my phone a bit ago and tried a few different roms on Rom Manager
    I got to the Ultimate Droid 10 New Era or something one and now I'm stuck in a bootloop.
    It keeps loading the UD circle and flipping it then goes blank and repeats.

What do I need to do to get it out of this? :(

edit- I held X while turning it on to get into the clockwork menu and nandroid to try to restore the boot but it still didn't work. Was still looping the Ultimate Droid boot screen

edit again-
    I went back to that menu and restored system this time.
    Still loops but its the original droid boot screen now

Advertisement
  2. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Ugh...

New Era and every other UD ROM in Rom Manager is old, old, old. We're talking 2.1 ROMs here. A word to the warning: DON'T USE THEM!

If you can get into recovery using x+power, use advanced restore to restore your nandroid backup.

RobbieBlaze and Waldo like this.
  3. Waldo

Waldo Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yay I fixed it.. so I'm not entirely screwed.

I searched around and I think I want to try ChevyNo1's 4.7 then I saw a mention about 4.8 but none of the downloads work for me. Doesn't load in ROM Manager either; says it had an issue loading the list and contact the dev or something

Any tips on where to get it? I found very little info on 4.8 but alot on 4.7 which do you suggest?

4. RobbieBlaze

RobbieBlaze New Member

I'm flashing my first rom, I Have a rooted stock droid1 froyo, and I'm going to petes gingerbread wish me luck, I wanted to check this out J.I.C. after all chance favors the prepared mind. Anyways thx for the heads up, if you have any comments about the gingerbread build, i'd like to hear em thx!