1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

[help] how to change the black menu backgroundGeneral

1. gianchan19

gianchan19 Member

Please do help me.... im still new to os android im from philippines..on how to change the black color of the menu thanks in advamz

Advertisement
    :
  2. tahirakram

tahirakram Member

you should try some home screen app or theme for this.
  3. aktifit

aktifit Well-Known Member

you might want to be a bit more specific. are we talking about the homescreen(that's where you get when you press the home button) wallpaper or the appdrawer or something completely different?

if you want to change the homescreen wallpaper, just press the menu button and then -> wallpapers

if you want to change how the appdrawer looks you have to download another launcher because touchwiz won't do that ;) i don't know which launchers do but you probably want to try them out anyways
  4. lespaul

lespaul Active Member

drawer background? no can do with touchwiz... use 3rd party launcher like ADW or Launcher Pro :)
  5. Dr. Park

Dr. Park New Member

Please do help me.... im still new to os android im from philippines..on how to change the black color of the menu thanks in advamz - gianchan19

dude im from philippines to... try to DL adw launcher... it can change ur appdrawer...
  6. gianchan19

gianchan19 Member

The one that when you touch the fourbox botton the menu there how to change the black
  7. coolboy1000

coolboy1000 Member

after using go launcher and launcher pro.. i liked original.. however black background is annoying but you could easily identify logos... and continuous scrolling of menu logo screen... is good...
  8. lvn.vss

lvn.vss New Member

hi.. im new to this android os. i downloaded adw launcher. how do i activate it ? i dont see where it is in my phone. im using galaxy ace. help out soon :)
  9. ninz

ninz New Member

dud im from philippines 2..panu i downlod ung laucher na inasabi mo? pa change ung theme nya? tnx
  10. w0jh

w0jh New Member

i just want to ask. my wallpaper on the home screen wont fit on my home screens phone. i need to make like a new tab on the home screen so that i could view the whole wallpaper. how could i view the wallpaper with just 1 home screen tab on.