Help! How to view entire gmail conversation?Support

Last Updated:

1. sge92

sge92 New Member This Topic's Starter

Help please.

I have a new Rogers HTC Magic. When I check my gmail I can only view the last message in the conversation. None of the preceeding messages in the same conversation can be viewed. The screen only displays the first few words of the prior message. When I click on those words nothing happens. The only way I can view the previous messages is to press menu and then select "mark unread". Is there no other way of viewing the other previous messages in the same conversation?

Advertisement
  2. Swizz

Swizz Well-Known Member

At the top of the latest email it should say "* read messages". Tap that. It should then display the first few word of all the emails in list form. Tapping that message should display the message you want to read.

3. punkzanyj

punkzanyj Well-Known Member

When they're threaded like this they're "stacked" just like in the browser version. Just above the email you should see a tab and text that says "1 read message" or "10 read messages" or however many messages there are. Tap on that text. It will reveal more of the tab(s). You an then tap the tab for the part of the thread you want to read.

4. sge92

sge92 New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks guys! Very helpful.