Help, I cannot delete an image on Instant Upload..Support

Last Updated: 2013-11-21 13:26:43
  1. 4ubest

4ubest Well-Known Member

When I first got my phone I was playing around and I took a picture and it is listed in my gallery as Instant Upload and I cannot seem to find a way to delete it as there is no delete option.. How can I delete it without resetting my phone to factory defaults ?

Advertisement
  2. Sniper1087

Sniper1087 Well-Known Member

haha dont worry about it is Google Plus that does instant upload, yet is not posted anywhere so nobody can see your picture, you can delete it by going to google plus and select it and then delete it.
  3. randy777

randy777 New Member

hey i got the same problem but in my case that picture doesn't show in the google plus photos but its still on the gallery as a instant upload picture, do u have any idea 2 how to delete that??:(
  4. myshkin

myshkin Well-Known Member

It's not going to show anywhere. You would have to select it & then choose to share it. Nobody can see the photos that are automatically updated to your Google+ folder. If you want it completely deleted just delete it from your gallery. If not, what does it matter?
  5. buzaid

buzaid New Member

to delete instant upload photos from Gallery app on Samsung S3 do the following :
    settings > Applications manager > All > Gallery > click on clear data.
    then its all instant upload photos are cleard.
    milcoast likes this.
  6. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS Guide

7. milcoast

milcoast Member

Omg I had this problem and was driving me nuts. Your advice fixed it for me. Thank you
  8. jmwinf146

jmwinf146 Well-Known Member

Stop taking naked pictures of yourself. I had to log on the desktop to be able to delete the picture folder. I can't remember but I think I had to delete the whole folder not just one picture. Lol seems like everyone goofs around.
  9. Brandnewaissia1

Brandnewaissia1 New Member

Go to your phone settings>accounts and sync go to the google account that syncs the photos you want deleted and remove account. When you add that account back go to google plus settings and uncheck sync photos and anything else you dont want synced. I hope this helped somebody.