• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help help i can't install applications

when i try to install an app it says (in italian)that memory is full or that the application could not be installed in the default directory..
i wiped cache of google play app and of the phone,didn't work...
If you got the app from Google Play using your mobile, install it there.
If you already installed it - head to Google Play using your phone, find the app and uninstall it there and reinstall again.

Upvote 0
MAYBE i solved..i plugged in an old micro sd card and now it is installing apps..maybe gay samsung programmer created a rule that if memory available is below 250mb then u cant install apps....i hope i don't find more issue..

edit:
i installed my backup,musical lite but i cant install cat piano...any other having the issue?

Upvote 0
If you are at 10% left, then usually the low memory warning would come up. You either uninstall the apps or use Move2SD. Move2SD works only with an external microSD in the phone.

i did as you say and now with 290mb available i was able to isntall all the apps the before didnt want to install..thank you you really helped me...do you know a way to free some psace of the 2gb memory storage without deleting appliacations or is it not possible?all of the space is used completely by applications and nothing else?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones