• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help! I can't view photos.

I have read several threads to help me get to this point, but I'm stuck!

I use the backgrounds app, and it lets me save backgrounds to my SD card. I go into Astro/ sdcard/ backgrounds ... and then click on the picture. It gives me 2 options to open it. "ASTRO Image Viewer" and "View picture". For me to use it as a background I have to pull it up in "View picture", BUT....no matter how many times I try and pull it up that way, it shows me the first picture in my camera album. If I click "ASTRO Image Viewer", I can always see the picture I selected, but under menu, I only have the option to "share" and nothing else. Can you tell me why the selected picture won't show up in "View picture"? :thinking:

Thank you for any help!!! I am a newby and have found lots of your tips/tricks very helpful so far!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones