Help! I don't know what to do?!?!!?

1. L.M

L.M New Member

I'm having problems with my Droid. I was dying so i charged it but since the charger input on my phone is messed up I keep on moving it's postion to charge it, but i couldn't until i got a black screen with white small letters and the words "battery dead" or something like that. I then couldn't charge it at all. No white light showing that it was charging, nothing at all. Two days later i bought a new battery charger where the battery has to be removed in order to charge. The battery charges and I place it into my phone and the phone won't turn on. What should I do? Is it my battery or the phone? HELP!

Also the new battery charger is a universal battery charger and it works for droids.

Advertisement
  2. L.M

L.M New Member

It's a Droid A855
  3. takeshi

takeshi Well-Known Member

If you're certain that the battery is good then it's the device.
  4. icecold

icecold Well-Known Member

I would have to agree. Unless your micro USB port is bad, the phone should turn on without the battery in if it is plugged into the charger.

So, if the battery is charged, and it doesn't turn on, I would say it is time to look for a replacement.
  5. L.M

L.M New Member

It's the phone itself. I have to get a replacement :(....Thank you for the advice it was still helpful! :)