Help i have a motorola droid 2.1 android rooted an flashed on metropcs network help!!

Last Updated:

1. luvjones305

luvjones305 Active Member This Topic's Starter

I have a motorola droid that already been flashed too metropcs but the enternet & my picture messaging don't work any more on my motorola droid rooted 2.1 android they all was working earlier today i deleted a file in my sd memory card (UNDER SYSTEM) by accident using the android mate app an it rebooted my phone and took of my enternet an picture messaging settings by mistake i had too look for a wifi connection to sign in to use my phone again over the wifi connection but the phone still can make calls an regular text but no more mms messaging or internet any more if you can help me to put it back on send me a message on here or inbox thank you very much!!!!!!

Advertisement
  2. xdreamer

xdreamer Member

How the heck did you flash your droid to metropcs?

3. supersaki

supersaki Well-Known Member

They do it in the store. They can flash just about any cdma phone.

OP: I'd recommend having them flash it again. And don't play with 'god mode' or leave your system r/w. This is why phones don't come with root out of the box.

4. OMJ

OMJ Bazinga VIP Member

Reflashing your rom would probably fix the mms issue although I dont know if it would effect you being on metropcs. I wouldnt think it would but I have zero experience with it so I am not sure.

5. OMJ

OMJ Bazinga VIP Member

Do you know what file you deleted? If you do you could simply push that file back and fix the issue

6. luvjones305

uggghhh this been going on over 4 years or maybe a lil more look on youtube an you will see alot of android phones running metropcs or cricket

7. luvjones305

the file was under system in my sdcard i was using the app called (android mate) all i know i went in the wrong section i suppose to stay under sd card but i went into system meaning the phone internal of the phone i press delete then it rebooted my droid i had to look for a wifi connection to sign back in then i lost all my internet conection plus mms

8. OMJ

OMJ Bazinga VIP Member

without knowing exactly what you deleted you are going to have to reflash your rom in order to fix this. You probably know better than I if flashing a rom will screw up the metropcs flash