• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help. I have many issues on my phone.

Im new to this phone, so bare with me and try to help me.

Okay, the pictures that I had associated with Gmail account were already in my photo gallery. WHY? And everytime I selected the images and clicked on delete, the photos would magically Unselect themselves and NOT get deleted. Ive tried over and over again but its always the same. Sometimes when I click on the menu key in photo gallery, a menu wont even pop up! Whats up with that?

Also My sister sent me a picture, and When I saved the image It didnt even save it to my photo gallery in the phone!!! So I saved the picture again, then went to photo gallery so I could set her pic as her contact photo, and her picture still was not in there. Its aggravating the crap out of me. I click save, but its not even SAVING the picture in my gallery!! Grrr!!

AND!!! I dont know if this is possible, but I have lots of pictures that I would like to save when Im cruising the internet, or just in my Facebook photos, but When I try to save the pics, I cant figure out how to save pics off the internet. Is it possible??

I really would appreciate some Feedback on how to solve these problems.
I apologize if it was too long to read for you.

Im new to this phone, so bare with me and try to help me.

Okay, the pictures that I had associated with Gmail account were already in my photo gallery. WHY? And everytime I selected the images and clicked on delete, the photos would magically Unselect themselves and NOT get deleted. Ive tried over and over again but its always the same. Sometimes when I click on the menu key in photo gallery, a menu wont even pop up! Whats up with that?

Also My sister sent me a picture, and When I saved the image It didnt even save it to my photo gallery in the phone!!! So I saved the picture again, then went to photo gallery so I could set her pic as her contact photo, and her picture still was not in there. Its aggravating the crap out of me. I click save, but its not even SAVING the picture in my gallery!! Grrr!!

AND!!! I dont know if this is possible, but I have lots of pictures that I would like to save when Im cruising the internet, or just in my Facebook photos, but When I try to save the pics, I cant figure out how to save pics off the internet. Is it possible??

I really would appreciate some Feedback on how to solve these problems.
I apologize if it was too long to read for you.

1) You can't delete the photos because they are uploaded and synched to your Picasa web album. They cannot be deleted from the phone, just your Picasa web account. You can make them disappear if you go in your Google Account and disable Picasa album synch.

2) The photo was saved in a download folder. You need to exit (and sometime reboot) your Gallery app to refresh it and display the picture.

3) No you can't. The facebook app does not have the "right click save image" function you find on pc. For the browser sometime you can same image by long-pressing it. This should give you a menu to save it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones