Help! I need help.

Last Updated:

1. wayneholbrook

wayneholbrook Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok ladies and gentleman, I have been a iphone user for the past 3-4 years. I have been happy but alsways wanted more. I am finally getting the Samsung Epic android phone tomorrow but need some advise please.

My biggest problem has always been how to sync the android on a mac and how to use all my audiobooks that I have in my itunes on the android. If I can just solve those issues I am home free with Android.

Any help from any Android users using mac's would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

You might want to check out DoubleTwist. It's a program very like iTunes, except it can sync to your android phone.

I'm not aware of any way to directly sync iTunes to a phone. (I know how on a PC, but not on a Mac).

3. HoldenCaufield

HoldenCaufield Well-Known Member

I saw an audiobook app on AppBrain the other day. Not much help, I know, I can't remember what it was called.

I don't know of a way to sync per se an android phone with a mac, (I have a mac). But really you don't need to sync. I'd just drag and drop your audiobooks over after getting an audiobook app. That should work fine, as long as they aren't drm'ed.

Welcome to the club Wayne