help i think i messed up my phone

Last Updated:

1. yohn

yohn Member This Topic's Starter

okay i am ******** i recently updated to haykuro's new spl because i wanted to try one of his newer roms and then i decided to try the rogers build... then that didnt work it force closed and said android process acore isnt responding and never let me even get to the home screen..

so now i re updated back to jf 1.51 and can get to the home screen but the gmail set up force closes... it says :process com.android.setupwizard has stopped unexpectedly..

any help at all thank you!!

EDITTTTT!!!! Okay its not just the setup its also the dialer it force closes while sending and recieving calls...

Please tell me i didn't completely Brick my phone...

any solutions??

Advertisement
  2. ThaDroid

ThaDroid Member

I had some problems with the new spl after the update I couldnt get the phone to restart

3. yohn

Okay its not just the setup its also the dialer it force closes while sending and recieving calls...

Please tell me i didn't completely Brick my phone...

4. ThaDroid

ThaDroid Member

if it was brick you wouldnt be doing anything....u should go back and update to where you were before it started doing all that

5. yohn

okay i reverted back to jf 1.51 us and its working fine but i do still want to try some other builds like haykuros rogers build.. did the spl i downloaded do something wrong to which i can't switch builds?

6. noonehereyet

noonehereyet No One... VIP Member

it's not the spl.... my guess is it's something in the way you installed the build....