• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help. I think my phone is dying.

Wow. OK, so for a while I had this screen flickering issue where the screen kept flashing black, and now I have yet another problem with this handset. The microSD card says it's full, and thinks it's full -it isn't- so I have to reset it and wave goodbye to my music. ****, then I get bootup problems, that's the last thing I want! So it automatically restarts then attempts to restart, but gives up and tries again, I know this phone is dying. Also I've been having this constant (dismissable) notification alerting me of a voicemail that's not even there! I need advice, sell it immediately or try and keep it chugging on?.

-WillAsksAQuestion

Welcome to Android Forums.

To diagnose the problem I recommend that you ...
Wipe Cache Partion and if the problem is still there
Boot into Safe Mode and if the problem is still there
Take it to where you bought it to have it evaluated/replaced.

If Wipe Cache Partionfixed it you had some temprorary files corrected.
If Safe Mode ficed it you added an app (or apps) that are causing the problems.

The Wipe Cache Partion instructions for your phone are at ...
https://motorola-global-en-aus.cust...prod_answer_detail/a_id/106533/p/30,6720,9392

... Thom

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones