• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root HELP i want to upgrade to 1.6...behold 2

yourmom

Lurker
Oct 17, 2010
I have been reading several threads but i really want to see if someone could baby me through this... I have no clue what to download to be able to get that upgrade... I like my phone and just want to make it better... I understand a bit on how to download... i just dont want to download the wrong thing... plz anyone... help :)

What I would suggest, and I know works...
Download the Tmobile stock 1.6 OTA available in this forum (behold 2 all things root). this will give you the Odin downloader, behold2 windows drivers, behold2 ops file, clear instructions on how to flash roms to the behold2, and the stock files if you need to revert.

Next download the rom of your choice and have fun. Personally I like Bearsfan85's final rom.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones