• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

help invoice app

Garciam0191

Lurker
Jul 15, 2011
I run a small business with multiple sales reps.

I am looking for an app to install in several tablets that will do the following.

1) Create an invoice with (invoice number, company logo, address, phone number and sales rep name)

2) allow customer info input and store in database (name, address, phone number)

3) allow product info in database (product name, product code, price)

4) MOST IMPORTANT: it must allow me to connect to a database to allow several invoices to be created daily by multiple devices and the invoice number not be the same. It must allow all devices to access the same customer directory and product information and sync to the main computer "to save time rather then adding hundreds of products and customer info to each tablet, smartphone, etc"

Please post the name of apps that will meet my needs, does not matter the cost.

Thank you.

I also run a small business (owner/operator) and am in need of the same requirements as 'Garciam', points 1-3 anyway..

Point 4 - I think you could be a little ahead of your time with that requirement?? As much as it is needed to run a business efficiently in this day and age, the focus seems to be more on your social status or if you can slingshot birds in 1080p.

Upvote 0
I also run a small business (owner/operator) and am in need of the same requirements as 'Garciam', points 1-3 anyway..

Point 4 - I think you could be a little ahead of your time with that requirement?? As much as it is needed to run a business efficiently in this day and age, the focus seems to be more on your social status or if you can slingshot birds in 1080p.

I don't think so. "Cloud" / sync service is a big thing right now, and services (that it would apply to) that don't have it are going to get left behind. That said, I haven't researched into these kinds of apps myself. I would be interested in it, though, for my business.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones