HELP! I've officially messed up my WM8650Support

1. keenonyc

keenonyc New Member

Ok , so the story goes like this,,,,

I recieved my tablet yesterday and since its first boot is has been running slow. I didnt expect the fastness of an ipad, but when I say slow I mean slow.

Anyway, after searching the forums I see that many people have had the same issue and have installed an update via their sd card. I followed all the instruction, downloaded files, extracted to pc, and then to SD card.

On boot of WM8650 it runs the upgrade process, and then asks me to remove my sd card. The device reboots, and then just hangs on the 'Uberoid Screen'.

I have tried several different ones, and they all end up the same,
    Apart from one, which eventually loaded, but then my touch screen was unresponsive. I must add that I am not really tech savvy so if you could help by simplifying the answer that would be great :)

Advertisement
  2. evelien

evelien Member

Go to HcH'z TechKnow [www.HcH.net.tc] - Login for support on this rom, there's a lot of people with the same tablets willing to help. I own a similar one myself. There are a lot of people where the screen hangs on Uberoid. Most of the time you have to pick a different number in the changer.bat.
  3. drmo95

drmo95 New Member

I wasn't the one to mess it up, but would you happen to know a link that will help me get the "looped" display back to where it is just one screen?